Q&A session and an in-depth & personalised free online medical consultation with our doctors
Don’t miss our Q&A session!
Thursday, July 27th 17:00h
We invite you to book a free consultation for medical advice & join our upcoming Q&A session on @ivflife_global, where our Dr. Alexandra Eissler and our international patient assistant Paola Costanzo will address all your fertility concerns such as:
- What role do genetic testing and embryo selection play in the fertility process, and what are the latest advancements in this field?
- How is the genetic health of embryos assessed?
- What is the success rate of different fertility treatments?
- How long does the beta wait typically last after an embryo transfer? And how to make it more bearable?
- What happens if the pregnancy test during the beta wait is negative? What would be the next step in the treatment process?
Don’t miss this opportunity to clear up your doubts. Prepare your questions and join us and @ivflife_global on July 27th at 17h (UK time). We are eager to help you LIVE! to find the answers you’re looking for.
PLUS You can benefit now from a one-to-one online consultation with our doctors filling in the formto get personalized answers from our experts for your particular case.
Is an experienced gynecologist with academic training at the University of Ulm. In addition to her multilingual skills, she has gained extensive practical experience in gynecology, anesthesiology, and general medicine at renowned institutions. Her dedication to healthcare and education is evident in her work as a tutor at the University of Ulm. Her diverse experiences in different cultures and healthcare systems showcase her versatility and commitment as a physician.